Monday 4 April 2011

Script Idea for Henry and Suzanne scene:

Henry identifies the name Corkin
S: Okay Henry, i want you to look through this list on names.
H: Okay..
S: I want you to tell me if any of these names look familiar.
H: Okay…
(Henry reads through the list of names, studying them all carefully. He then points at a name.)
S: What does it say Henry.
H. It, It says Corkin.
S: Corkin? Have you heard of that name before? Do you remember what this person’s first name is? Or where you know them from?
H: No, no I don’t, the name just sounds really familiar, like I have heard it before…
Suzanne questions Henry on his family
S: Tell me about your family Henry
H: Urrmm..
S: Can you remember them
H: I can remember, when I was younger, and my dad and I went on a train ride…. I was so excited. I loved it. He brought me a hot sausage roll from the bakery afterwards.
S: That sounds like it was a lovely day out.
H: it was, I can still hear the noises that the train made.. it was so loud, I remember I had to shout for my dad to hear what I was saying.
S: Did you have to shout a lot while you were on the train.
H: I did abit, but most of the time I was just looking out the window, seeing how fast we were going as we past stuff.
S: That is lovely Henry, do you remember your dads name?
H: Sometimes…
S: How about if I asked you now? Would you be able to tell me his name?
H: ur, no, I I don’t think so.
S: What about if you saw your dad, if he came to visit, would you know it was him?
H: I’d like to think I would, yeah. … I, I think I would yes.

Here is a couple of ideas for scenes between Henry and Suzanne.
Ria and Ryan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment