Monday 4 April 2011

Script Idea for Henry and Suzanne: Keep meeting.

Ryan and I have had ago at scripting Suzanne and Henry keep on meeting, we though that we could repeat this quite a few times, and also have a movement sequence to go with it... So that it can be done silently under Brenda's lecture, and then carried on after??

Ria :)



Script Idea for Henry and Suzanne: Keep on meeting

Suzanne: Hello Henry, I’m Suzanne
Henry: Hi, Henry… Please to meet you.
S: And you, how are you feeling today?
H: I’m feeling okay, thank you.
(Henry looks out the window)
S: Good, right Henry is it okay if I ask you a few questions?.....(Henry is still looking out the window)… Henry?
H: Oh, sorry who are you?
S: Oh, I’m Suzanne, Pleased to meet you.
H: Hello, I’m Henry, lovely to meet you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment